Brotter_Blogger

A South African, married to an American, finally adapting to my adopted country. I love life, laughter, good friends and the warmth that my two kids have filled me with. I glory in the colors of my life and am grateful for the gray days as they allow me to appreciate the rainbows.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, United States

Music Video Codes - MySpace Layouts

Thursday, September 08, 2005

The F word

OK tears are rolling down my face. Nikki had me laughing so hard. She came into the computer room in tears crying hysterically she said Ryan called her the F-word. In her little squeeky voice. I was shocked and said what did she call you?? She said she said you are the F-word (just using the letter F), I said what does that mean?? She says F stands for stupid. I could not stop laughing, I know she wanted me to get mad, but I lost it - it was so funny. Maybe she will learn how to spell one of these days. I asked Ryan what the F-word stands for, she also says stupid, neither of them knew the F actually was not the word. OMG......................

Blockbuster DVD Rentals
Blockbuster DVD Rentals