Brotter_Blogger

A South African, married to an American, finally adapting to my adopted country. I love life, laughter, good friends and the warmth that my two kids have filled me with. I glory in the colors of my life and am grateful for the gray days as they allow me to appreciate the rainbows.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, United States

Music Video Codes - MySpace Layouts

Sunday, August 21, 2005

Take another bow

Thursday Night Ry was in the Genie chorus at her camp play of Alladin. I have to say they did an amazing job - the production was fabulous. I think both sets of of grandparents got more of a kick out of Nikki singing her rendition of a whole new world at the top of her lungs whenever the cast sang it. She got skeefed (the evil eye) from many around us but she did not care as she belted out her tunes. I felt bad for those around us but the grandparents did nothing short of wrestling me to the ground when I tried to get her to stop ...... they are so wrapped around that teeny little finger.

I actually made Ry's costume after being told the friday before that she needed one and I have to say she looked beautiful up there - she had such a great time and did a great job, it was a lot of hard work and she gave up a lot at camp to be a part of it. I was really proud of her, we all were.

Blockbuster DVD Rentals
Blockbuster DVD Rentals