Brotter_Blogger

A South African, married to an American, finally adapting to my adopted country. I love life, laughter, good friends and the warmth that my two kids have filled me with. I glory in the colors of my life and am grateful for the gray days as they allow me to appreciate the rainbows.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, United States

Music Video Codes - MySpace Layouts

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Window of the soul

Look out through my window,
Tell me what you see.
A grey and misty life,
Or the tips of a tree?
Out through the darkness,
Or a world filled with light.
Every person has this window,
brimming in the twilight.
Open up your shutters
Let the sun shine in.
Pull off your bars
Let your life begin.
So many windows,
some mosaics and bold.
Some locked for ever,
Others paved in gold.

Blockbuster DVD Rentals
Blockbuster DVD Rentals