Brotter_Blogger

A South African, married to an American, finally adapting to my adopted country. I love life, laughter, good friends and the warmth that my two kids have filled me with. I glory in the colors of my life and am grateful for the gray days as they allow me to appreciate the rainbows.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, United States

Music Video Codes - MySpace Layouts

Thursday, August 11, 2005

Reconnections

I received an e-mail about a reunion for Habonim Camp to be held in Toronto in September. I started searching their database and acme across one of my camp friends who lives in Canada - I sent her an e-mail. While I was searching I thought I would try find another friend of mine who I had heard moved to Canada, but I did not know her married name. On a whim I typed in her maiden name and it came up as a HR director of a company. It kind of threw me as I knew she was in computers and she did not seem to be the HR type. I then saw the search below and saw that the man she married was the same name as the two who ran the company. So I called up and yes it was just her name she does not work for the company and her brother-in-law gave me her number. She lives about 2 hours away in New Jersey. I had no idea she was even in the States. Funny how the we all lose touch and how nice when we can reconnect.

Blockbuster DVD Rentals
Blockbuster DVD Rentals