Brotter_Blogger

A South African, married to an American, finally adapting to my adopted country. I love life, laughter, good friends and the warmth that my two kids have filled me with. I glory in the colors of my life and am grateful for the gray days as they allow me to appreciate the rainbows.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, United States

Music Video Codes - MySpace Layouts

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Stunned, shocked, sad

Stunned really. Not quite sure how to understand it all. Niiki's head counselor died this weekend. A young girl of 21. Gone. Rachel was such a sweetheart, gave 100% everyday. We all loved her and are so sadned by her loss. They are not sure what caused her heart failure all we know is that she died on Saturday, a young girl planning her wedding, enjoying our kids. She sadi this summer was one of the best of her life, I guess thats what makes it so much worse, she should have had so many more summers to enjoy. The camp decided not to tell the kids that she had died but rather that she had to leave. We are all heartbroken. She will be sorely missed. Take the time to hug those you love, tell them how much they mean to you. Everyday is a gift.

Blockbuster DVD Rentals
Blockbuster DVD Rentals