Brotter_Blogger

A South African, married to an American, finally adapting to my adopted country. I love life, laughter, good friends and the warmth that my two kids have filled me with. I glory in the colors of my life and am grateful for the gray days as they allow me to appreciate the rainbows.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, United States

Music Video Codes - MySpace Layouts

Friday, June 10, 2005

Six Degrees of Separation

The Universe is a funny place it leads you in circles to bring you home.

Ryan needs a specific homeopathic medication that has been a real trial trying to find - it is very expensive, the dr she sees does not order many meds so he has to use a third party to do it and it works out quite a bit more expensive. I did a search online for the meds - found a supplier who works on a small margin - sent him an e-mail. We sent e-mails back and forth, he sent me an invoice through paypal - now keep in mind he and I have never spoken, he could be anyone - anywhere (nice mom hey??). My pay pal account was past its limit thanks to Josh's landrover parts. So I e-mail this guy and ask him if he has an alternate form of payment that he accepts - he said no problem you can mail me a check. His office is 5 minutes from my house!!! What are the odds in the whole world to end up 5 minutes from home. I go to pay, meet his wife, see her diploma's, she has an unusual last name, I ask her if she is related to a little girl in Nikki's class - this girl, Jordy, is her niece and one of Nikki's best friends.

Six degrees - oh my word.

Blockbuster DVD Rentals
Blockbuster DVD Rentals