Brotter_Blogger

A South African, married to an American, finally adapting to my adopted country. I love life, laughter, good friends and the warmth that my two kids have filled me with. I glory in the colors of my life and am grateful for the gray days as they allow me to appreciate the rainbows.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, United States

Music Video Codes - MySpace Layouts

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Poetry in motion II

Look inside my head he said,
You know just what I mean.
Look into my memory,
Create another dream.
Soldiers of servitude,
Warriors out at war
Each day finds another problem
Knocking at the door.
Drift off to sleep she said
I'll show you the way
Wake up tomorrow
The start of a brand new day...............


Words just flow into my mind sometimes, I am never quite sure what to do with them. I have put them on paper, filled up books galore. Now I have my blog so I can bore you at the fore...............

I look at you with pride,
Each day as you grow.
You show another side to me,
The side only I will know.
I cannot comprehend each and every thought,
But know that in your darkest times,
When temptation is fraught,
You'll stand up with pride,
You'll face your foe with courage,
And never hide.
How could I know what love truly meant,
Without you by my side,
This is the real deal,
Complete and Bona Fide.

Blockbuster DVD Rentals
Blockbuster DVD Rentals