Brotter_Blogger

A South African, married to an American, finally adapting to my adopted country. I love life, laughter, good friends and the warmth that my two kids have filled me with. I glory in the colors of my life and am grateful for the gray days as they allow me to appreciate the rainbows.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, United States

Music Video Codes - MySpace Layouts

Sunday, June 12, 2005

Maradona Manoevers

Soccer season came to an end today. Surrounded by two of her Grandma's, her two Grandpa's, her mom, dad and big sister, Nikki went out with style, scoring three goals, OK she scored them for the wrong team but they were three goals. She could just not get her head around which goal to aim for, at one stage she even chases the ball all the way down to the next field - good ball control just not in the way we had hoped. She beamed with pride as did we. She has come a long way from the kid who stood in the goal post picking flowers while her team mates were taken around the field in pursuit of the soccer ball. My what a big girl she has become as she leaves pre-K behind her and heads to Kindergarten. My baby is growing up. I am not ready for her to but she has the soccer trophy to prove it!!

Blockbuster DVD Rentals
Blockbuster DVD Rentals