Brotter_Blogger

A South African, married to an American, finally adapting to my adopted country. I love life, laughter, good friends and the warmth that my two kids have filled me with. I glory in the colors of my life and am grateful for the gray days as they allow me to appreciate the rainbows.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, United States

Music Video Codes - MySpace Layouts

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Hasta La Vista Baby

We're off to Cleveland for a family wedding today - it should be quite interesting. It is a really religious part of our family who we have not seen in many years. Their dad is my fathers first cousin and my dad is their only first cousin. It will be special on many levels as about a year ago I started tracing my family tree and have reconnected with this whole other side of the family who seem to be the only ones who know any of my dad's heritage. This Uncle is the oldest and he spent a lot time with my grandfather who was very religious.

So off to discover a whole other side of my gene pool.

Take care until we return.

Blockbuster DVD Rentals
Blockbuster DVD Rentals