Brotter_Blogger

A South African, married to an American, finally adapting to my adopted country. I love life, laughter, good friends and the warmth that my two kids have filled me with. I glory in the colors of my life and am grateful for the gray days as they allow me to appreciate the rainbows.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, United States

Music Video Codes - MySpace Layouts

Friday, January 21, 2005

14 Inches.................

Ok you dirty minded individuals - that is the snow prediction this weekend!! We have gotten off so lightly with the weather this year, it has been an amazing winter, not too cold except for an occassional spell. This past week has been frigid - but figures have been in the 20's and teens which is always better then reaching those negative numbers. I have such mixed feelings about the snow prediction, the kid in me yells in anticipation, not having grown up in snow I am still one of the kids, we get into snow fights, build snow men and my all time favourite sledriding, unfortunately the reality of the snow sinks in on Monday, school closed, housekeeper running late and me having to drive in it, carry my briefcase (incredibly heavy briefcase) without slipping on my butt. Dressed in a business suit with snow boots. Elegant I must say.

I'll throw a snowball for you.


Blockbuster DVD Rentals
Blockbuster DVD Rentals