Brotter_Blogger

A South African, married to an American, finally adapting to my adopted country. I love life, laughter, good friends and the warmth that my two kids have filled me with. I glory in the colors of my life and am grateful for the gray days as they allow me to appreciate the rainbows.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, United States

Music Video Codes - MySpace Layouts

Thursday, January 06, 2005

My Little Girl is all growed up......

I registered Nikki for Kindergarden on Monday, I was truly traumatized. I remember how with Ryan, she stepped on that bus in the morning abd grew up. There was a complete different child who came home in the afternoon, so mature and using the word "like" in a sequence of every second word. Come September my baby will be headed off in the same direction. I called Josh after I registered her to let him know how upset I was, he said to me: "Do you want to keep her at Robin Hood for another year", I said to him how great it would be explaining to my 26 year old child, how she is only graduating high school not because she could not pass a grade but because her mother kept her back in Pre-K. Lucky for us, Nikki is ready even if I am not.

Now with my usual class and elegance, I went to her new school, filled out all the forms, shmoozed with the teachers and moms. Did some errands. Came home. Looked in the mirror and noticed I had a brown smudge around my mouth, yes, it looked like I had dived into chocolate - I had a slice of bread with marmite for breakfast - the evidence of which was spread across my lips for all to see. I was so embarressed. Only I could do something so loskop (scatterbrained). I guess I made a first impression as a obsessive, compulsive, bulemic chocolate in the morning eater - or a woman who never bathes - not sure which is worse ...............

Blockbuster DVD Rentals
Blockbuster DVD Rentals