Brotter_Blogger

A South African, married to an American, finally adapting to my adopted country. I love life, laughter, good friends and the warmth that my two kids have filled me with. I glory in the colors of my life and am grateful for the gray days as they allow me to appreciate the rainbows.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, United States

Music Video Codes - MySpace Layouts

Tuesday, December 21, 2004

OOOooohh Baby Its Cold Outside

Jissus Chines but it is cold outside!!! There is something magical about NY in the wintertime, although it loses some of its appeal when the windchill factor falls below 4 degrees - bbbbrrrrrrr. I love the snow, I love the way light bounces off the white blanket, I love the way the stark trees are a black contrast against that whiteness and how all the houses are lit up with Christmas or Channukkah decorations. It is hard not to get into the spirit of the holidays. Happy Holidays to everyone - hope you have a Happy New Year.

Blockbuster DVD Rentals
Blockbuster DVD Rentals