Brotter_Blogger

A South African, married to an American, finally adapting to my adopted country. I love life, laughter, good friends and the warmth that my two kids have filled me with. I glory in the colors of my life and am grateful for the gray days as they allow me to appreciate the rainbows.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, United States

Music Video Codes - MySpace Layouts

Thursday, October 06, 2005

Chag Sameach

The new year is here. Time really has flown. The past year has not been one of the best, I am pleased that the chapter has closed. Luckily not the worst either. I feel we have made great strides with Ry and am just grateful for her and to the powers that be for everything. This was the year of Ryan. Poor kid took some beating but came through strong. I am proud of her.

My mom outdid herself as always, she makes complete different meals for Rosh Hashanah, has different sets of people for each meal and never repeats a menu. her attention to detail is remarkable and her tables are just stunning. I swear I must have gained at least 50 lbs. Thanks mom for all your hard work (and for the extra poundage it was worth it!!!!)

Chag Sameach to everyone.

Blockbuster DVD Rentals
Blockbuster DVD Rentals