Brotter_Blogger

A South African, married to an American, finally adapting to my adopted country. I love life, laughter, good friends and the warmth that my two kids have filled me with. I glory in the colors of my life and am grateful for the gray days as they allow me to appreciate the rainbows.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, United States

Music Video Codes - MySpace Layouts

Monday, October 03, 2005

All Growed Up

My baby is 5. I can't believe she is all growed up. Mommy she said to me, I am so tall. Thigh high Nikki. So cute so full of wonder of the world. Bending down to pick up her friend's "baby" sister who outweighs my peanut by a few pounds, she marvels at her own stature, but the three year old "baby" towers over her. Funny being able to see yourself as you want regardless of the reality of the situation. Not sure if you feel yourself transported back in time to that very first moment when yoou first laid eyes on your little one. I see that moment in the delivery room so clearly, my heart leapt out of my body with her, my perfect baby born by c-section. I remember still being strapped to the delivery table when they brought her to me, I just sobbed iwth emotion. My treasure, my love. My heart, my soul, my Nicole. How lucky am I.

Blockbuster DVD Rentals
Blockbuster DVD Rentals