Brotter_Blogger

A South African, married to an American, finally adapting to my adopted country. I love life, laughter, good friends and the warmth that my two kids have filled me with. I glory in the colors of my life and am grateful for the gray days as they allow me to appreciate the rainbows.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, United States

Music Video Codes - MySpace Layouts

Monday, June 20, 2005

Power of TV

I still can't believe we travelled ten hours to Cleveland, OHIO and ten back, to be there for two days - holy cow. Twenty-some-friggin' hours in the car. The kids were beyond unbelievable, I have to say they did not budge, one of the best things about me depriving them of TV is a friend of mine lent me her portable DVD player for the car, four little eyes sat glued to the tiny screen. Not a word, not a budge, nothing. I hit the local store and stocked up on dvd's made tons of microwave popcorn, they munched and watched until they could munch and watch no more. Oh the joys .......................

Blockbuster DVD Rentals
Blockbuster DVD Rentals