Brotter_Blogger

A South African, married to an American, finally adapting to my adopted country. I love life, laughter, good friends and the warmth that my two kids have filled me with. I glory in the colors of my life and am grateful for the gray days as they allow me to appreciate the rainbows.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, United States

Music Video Codes - MySpace Layouts

Friday, April 29, 2005

The Day That You Were Born ........

The Day that you were born,
Was such a special day,
For a split second,
The wind stopped blowing,
The birds refused to fly.
Into my arms came my special butterfly.
Stealing my heart in one foul swoop.
I heard the heart beat that had beaten in time to mine.
Free from my womb you let out a cry.
I held you tight vowing to love you until the end of time.

My wish for you,
My love,
Is to follow your head, listen to your heart.
Be all that you can be.
Know that there is always a place for you to be with me.
Even on the day you spread your wings and fly.

I love you now and forever,
Ours is a love burnt into the annals of time.
A sacred bond of mother and child,
You are my heart, my soul,
My Ryan, my Nicole.

No matter how free you will be,
You will always carry a piece of me.
Find your own way
Fill your world with beauty.
Don’t hide in your shell,
Set your butterfly free.

Blockbuster DVD Rentals
Blockbuster DVD Rentals