Brotter_Blogger

A South African, married to an American, finally adapting to my adopted country. I love life, laughter, good friends and the warmth that my two kids have filled me with. I glory in the colors of my life and am grateful for the gray days as they allow me to appreciate the rainbows.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, United States

Music Video Codes - MySpace Layouts

Saturday, April 16, 2005

And just like that - its over.............

Andi is gone.
I am so sad.
She grabbed her bags, headed for the SAA flight.
What a special time we had together, everytime is more special for all the the ones before add more treasures, more opportunities to laugh, more remember when's ...............
When will I ever not be sad when those I love leave?
When will I ever feel completely whole?
So many people, so many faces, too many places and I miss you all.
I have made new friends, discovered new places but still yearn for those old familiar faces.
These are the treasures.
These are the moments.
But when they are over I feel so sad.
Step into a box of chocolate let it envelope me in its smooth, warm texture a taste of home, comfort food, smother the sadness so we can go forward to a new day.
But for today, I think I will remain sad so tomorrow I can play,
Create a new memeory for another day.
Travel safe my friend, come back soon.

Blockbuster DVD Rentals
Blockbuster DVD Rentals