Brotter_Blogger

A South African, married to an American, finally adapting to my adopted country. I love life, laughter, good friends and the warmth that my two kids have filled me with. I glory in the colors of my life and am grateful for the gray days as they allow me to appreciate the rainbows.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, United States

Music Video Codes - MySpace Layouts

Sunday, March 27, 2005

Many March Celebrations.........

March Madness, now that explains it :) March is a month with many reasons to celebrate, firstly because it heralds the start of Spring which is my all time favourite season and it is the month when I acknowledge two of the special people in my life who celebrate birthdays. My friends Andi and Dawn. Happy and healthy birthday to you both. I hope this year brings you every happiness you deserve and desire.

http://dawn-unplugged.blogspot.com/

March is also special as it heralds Josh and my 9th Wedding Anniversary. We took an oath 9 years ago and created a world we call our family. Its been a long road and I am grateful we have managed to travel it together. I meet many people in my travels but the one thing I know, there is no other man better suited for me and I am grateful to the powers that be that helped me realize that no matter how much I faught the idea that he was the man I was going to spend my life with, he is the right man for me and although he may annoy me at times our love grows stronger every day and I am so grateful I have him to care for me. I've got you babe.........

Blockbuster DVD Rentals
Blockbuster DVD Rentals