Brotter_Blogger

A South African, married to an American, finally adapting to my adopted country. I love life, laughter, good friends and the warmth that my two kids have filled me with. I glory in the colors of my life and am grateful for the gray days as they allow me to appreciate the rainbows.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, United States

Music Video Codes - MySpace Layouts

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

To find the time...................

People e-mail me and ask me how I have the time to update my blog as often as I do. For me it is so important because at the end of each month, I make a copy of the months post and there it is, a hard copy of a month in our lives, a way to reflect on where we have been and what we have done. A gift of me to give to my kids for those days when they can't quite grasp that their mom was young like them. When they feel cut off from who I am and not so sure about who they are. I want them to know how unsure I was at times, how human, how very much like them. I have books of poetry that I wrote that I will never share, those are mine, but this blog is a chronicle of our lives through my eyes and as a mom I feel a gift to them and me. The gift is their's as well as mine, when I have purple haired teens in tatty clothes I can look back on the love and the laughter and know why I take a shtum powder and let them discover who they are.

Blockbuster DVD Rentals
Blockbuster DVD Rentals