Brotter_Blogger

A South African, married to an American, finally adapting to my adopted country. I love life, laughter, good friends and the warmth that my two kids have filled me with. I glory in the colors of my life and am grateful for the gray days as they allow me to appreciate the rainbows.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, United States

Music Video Codes - MySpace Layouts

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Princess Nikki

The latest FAD for birthday parties are the glamour girl events. They are really hysterical. The party place sets up a mini beauty salon complete with mini barber chairs - they get a complete makeover, hair, nails, make up and then they do dances, all made up. I have to say they are so friggin' adorable - it is quite a sight. Really loud. As Josh says - he has seen hell, it is pink, fuzzy and full of screaming kids :)

Blockbuster DVD Rentals
Blockbuster DVD Rentals