Brotter_Blogger

A South African, married to an American, finally adapting to my adopted country. I love life, laughter, good friends and the warmth that my two kids have filled me with. I glory in the colors of my life and am grateful for the gray days as they allow me to appreciate the rainbows.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, United States

Music Video Codes - MySpace Layouts

Sunday, July 29, 2007

Back.................

Been so busy. All good though. Work has really taken to me to places and to people I never though possible. Its ben a good year. I have made some great friends and am so grateful for the path I am on. The kids are doing so well. Ry found her wings last year and soared to heights I never imagined for her. I swell with pride just thinking about all she has accomplished and how far she has come. It has been no small feat and I am so grateful to my folks, the staff at the school and I guess my own tenacity and her, well my strong sweet butterfly. She is just a special strong girl with a world of possibility at her pretty little feat. Nikki had a bit of a tougher year, placed in a mediocre class surrounded by not the nicest kids, she managed to do what Nikki does so well, she weaved her magic, connected with the boys and made it a real fun year for herself. I am so proud of them, so thrilled that I learned to unplug and be a present force in their life. Its so easy to get caught up in the moment and forget about being present in their lives. Its all good and I thank G-d everyday for all that I have. My husband, my parents, my friends and these two precious jewels, these flowers that fill my heart and my life, my girls.

Blockbuster DVD Rentals
Blockbuster DVD Rentals