Brotter_Blogger

A South African, married to an American, finally adapting to my adopted country. I love life, laughter, good friends and the warmth that my two kids have filled me with. I glory in the colors of my life and am grateful for the gray days as they allow me to appreciate the rainbows.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, United States

Music Video Codes - MySpace Layouts

Thursday, November 02, 2006

I hate the telephone.......

Not the invention necessarily but the impact it has on my daily life. My whole business revolves around my cellphone, the merest beep sends me running, scrambling and flying. I could not do what I do without it. It is my master and my sword, it steers me through the commercial jungle and home again. Conquering the almighty dollar in my quest. It was my birthday last Thursday, I was fortunate to hear voices from around the world and around the country in my ear. Wishing me well, sending me love and hugs from far away. Thank you to all of you it was so nice to hear your voice and have a short chat while I was in malls, being taken out for lunch or surrounded by my kids.

Blockbuster DVD Rentals
Blockbuster DVD Rentals