Brotter_Blogger

A South African, married to an American, finally adapting to my adopted country. I love life, laughter, good friends and the warmth that my two kids have filled me with. I glory in the colors of my life and am grateful for the gray days as they allow me to appreciate the rainbows.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, United States

Music Video Codes - MySpace Layouts

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

We got Ghosted and loved it .................

A friend of mine carried a tradition over from her town to ours!! We were ghosted! What is ghosting you may ask??? Well here's how it goes. It was dark. I herded the kids into the kitchen at the appointed time. We hear a pounding on the door. Who do u think it is I ask the kids?? Making myself sound scared. Nikki's eyes shot wide in terror!!! A stranger she says! I say hmmm, maybe. Stay in the kitchen. Curious eyes peep out the door way as I go retrieve our ghost - a bag filled with toys and goodies and a note which says ............

BOO!!!!!

You have just been ghosted

Keep your ghost posted on your front door through Halloween to ward off phantom ghosts returning to your home.

To activate your protection, you must "GHOST" 2 houses in your neighborhood within 24 hours
AND DON"T GET CAUGHT!

All ghosting musty be done after dark done when someone is home

Have fun..... Master Ghost

Bring the ghost, ring the bell and RUN...
Be Sure to hang your ghost outside so people know you have been GHOSTED


We then swung into action, to go ghosting ourselves. We had so much fun!!!! Loaded in the car, little people placing loot in front of doors, ringing the bell and running away like the devil is following them!! We got bust at one house but had so much fun. We giggled for ages - it was a riot!!! We'll be heading out for a serious ghosting tonight! All I could think was that if I was still in South Africa we could be shot for pulling that kind of trick!!!

Blockbuster DVD Rentals
Blockbuster DVD Rentals