Brotter_Blogger

A South African, married to an American, finally adapting to my adopted country. I love life, laughter, good friends and the warmth that my two kids have filled me with. I glory in the colors of my life and am grateful for the gray days as they allow me to appreciate the rainbows.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, United States

Music Video Codes - MySpace Layouts

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

I have been tagged

have been tagged by http://www.broomgirl.com/broomgirlsblog.htm here are my answers to her questions:



· Four jobs I have had in my life:

1. Public Relations Officer for JH Isaacs

2. PR/Marketing Manager for ADECCO

3. Ran my own PR/Marketing consulting firm - had many interesting clients, loved it

4. Title Closer

· Four films I would watch over and over:

1. Bridget Jones Diary

2. My big Fat Greek Wedding

3. When Harry met Sally

4. Nottinghill

· Four Places I have lived:

1. Johannesburg

2. Cape Town

3. Los Angeles

4. New York

· Four TV shows I LOVE to watch:

1. Grey's Anatomy

2. Medium

3. ..............

4. ..................(guess I don't watch that much TV)

· Five places I have been on vacation:

1. India

2. Europe

3. South America and North America

4. Israel, Turkey

5. Extensive Travel in SA, Botswana, Namibia (SWA at the time)

· Four websites I visit often:

More then 4.

Dawn-Unplugged

by_invitation_only

Jen Gray

Dad Gone Mad

Overheard in New York

Super Mom

the other side of the mountain

A bit of that....

Broom Girl

reluctant nomad

The Patch

Granny W-I's Recipes

Apparently Nothing

whatalotoffun

e-bay

· Four of my favourite foods:

1. Sushi

2. French

3. Italian

4. Anything with sugar and or chocolate in it

· Four places I would rather be right now:

Right where I am, relaxing after a really tough week, the kids are playing in their beds by themselves.

· People who I have tagged:

1. Dee

2. Yades

3. whatalotoffun

4. Andi who will never ever respond!!!

Blockbuster DVD Rentals
Blockbuster DVD Rentals