Brotter_Blogger

A South African, married to an American, finally adapting to my adopted country. I love life, laughter, good friends and the warmth that my two kids have filled me with. I glory in the colors of my life and am grateful for the gray days as they allow me to appreciate the rainbows.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, United States

Music Video Codes - MySpace Layouts

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Miss Communication......

I have been getting calls from people for the past few weeks asking me who Joel Weinberg is?? Who is Joel Weinberg? I have no friggin' idea. Well his answering machine is picking up all your calls was the response. I called the phone company to tell them that the phone rang in the house but did not go through to my answering machine. I told them to call my house to test it and then call me back. The lady at the phone company also had a chat with Joel's machine. She called me back and said I'll have a technician over in an hour (have to love living in America). The technician comes over, spends 4 hours working on the lines. He could not get to the route of the problem, they had to request a splicer to come re-route the lines. The next day being Saturday, the doorbell goes at 8am. Mr. Splicer. He was stumped. Could not get to the bottom of the problem. Hang on a minute says Josh. He goes to his workshop. Inside is a shiny new phone with a tape answering machine. Blinking with tons of messages and Joel Weinberg's voice. Now that has got to be grounds for divorce. You see Josh's office changed phone systems and they had a whole batch of almost new phones - he brought a few home. Guess at some time a Joel Weinberg had used it. The tech could not stop laughing and I had to refrain from strangling my husband!!!

Blockbuster DVD Rentals
Blockbuster DVD Rentals