Brotter_Blogger

A South African, married to an American, finally adapting to my adopted country. I love life, laughter, good friends and the warmth that my two kids have filled me with. I glory in the colors of my life and am grateful for the gray days as they allow me to appreciate the rainbows.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, United States

Music Video Codes - MySpace Layouts

Saturday, April 22, 2006

Personal Trainer

A friend of mine hooked me up with an affordable personal trainer, I always thought that was an oxy moron and I must say not only is he incredibly cute but he knows his stuff. My poor body has not worked out in 3 years and boy is it feeling it, There are muscles that have never known the existed and are now rudely awake. This was just my first session, he is taking it easy on me - can only imagine how it will feel when he actually makes me work out! I shudder at the thought. Poor Josh is being subjected to the same treatement and the diet plan makes weight watchers look abundant but I am going to kick these last 10 pounds off or if not die while trying at least feel like I am dying while trying.

Blockbuster DVD Rentals
Blockbuster DVD Rentals