Brotter_Blogger

A South African, married to an American, finally adapting to my adopted country. I love life, laughter, good friends and the warmth that my two kids have filled me with. I glory in the colors of my life and am grateful for the gray days as they allow me to appreciate the rainbows.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, United States

Music Video Codes - MySpace Layouts

Saturday, March 25, 2006

PTA Politics

If all the world is a stage then my neighbour deserves an award. Its amazing, I am quite a bit taller then her, definitely more outspoken then her and I am completely invisible to her. As luck would have it we both signed up for the same PTA committee, the Teachers Appreciation Luncheon. When you sign up for a committee it is a two yera commitment. Last year her and I really pulled together and made a great event, tragically after that she lost her sight, where I was concerned at least. This year I remained completely invisible, I think the fact that I spaced most of the meetings certainly endeared me to her but I did more behind the scenes stuff. I also am the onl working parent on the committee (joys). On Wednesday we did set up for the luncheon, its amazing how I finally came into focus and not only became Tammy but Tam. Tam is so creative she says, Tam will make it look incredible, what do you think Tam. She could not take two steps without me. OK so I am the only creative one out of the lot of us, and I must say the library looked unbelievable, we did a picnic in Tuscany theme, they spent weeks picking out things, I went to the store the day before, picked up a few items and viola, lol, the stuff I picked up completely made the decor. By Friday my magic dust must have dissapeared into the night because by the start of the luncheon I was once again invisible. The teachers had a great time and it was amazing - the food was awesome. I am happy to hang up my PTA badge and am now officially off every list that there is. Sigh of relief.................

Blockbuster DVD Rentals
Blockbuster DVD Rentals