Brotter_Blogger

A South African, married to an American, finally adapting to my adopted country. I love life, laughter, good friends and the warmth that my two kids have filled me with. I glory in the colors of my life and am grateful for the gray days as they allow me to appreciate the rainbows.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, United States

Music Video Codes - MySpace Layouts

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

In a New York State of mind........

I am not sure what sends my mind in so many different directions but it goes there and I am never quite sure how to reel it back in. Its a funny world we reside in, guests passing through, leaving our mark or dissapearing into the dust when our time is gone. I sometimes look at the world that passes by and try to imagine what people are doing, thinking and who theya re, really, not just the persona they project. New York is such a great city to watch pedestrians, there are the most interesting sorts around. Its funny when I first moved here I was walking around the City, as New Yorkers call Manhattan, and I was watching the antics of a homeless man, was almost run over by a man whizzing down the manic street in a business suit wearing rollerblades. I could not believe the sights, yellow cabs flying past. I said to myself, these people are crazy, I sear, New Yorkers are nuts!! It was at that point I realized they were all looking at ME, because I had said it out loud. Needless to say I have managed to fit in quite well in the past few years and am now certifiable. Call me a New Yorker. If the name fits .............

Blockbuster DVD Rentals
Blockbuster DVD Rentals