Brotter_Blogger

A South African, married to an American, finally adapting to my adopted country. I love life, laughter, good friends and the warmth that my two kids have filled me with. I glory in the colors of my life and am grateful for the gray days as they allow me to appreciate the rainbows.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, United States

Music Video Codes - MySpace Layouts

Thursday, March 09, 2006

Weighty decisions

I am tired of lugging my arse around, ok so maybe my butt has not grown but there are places that one can't see in clothes that are starting to have their own personalities. My sister was sweet enough to tell me that maybe its my metabolism, I had to reply that nope it was not my metabolism but rather the tons of Lindt Chocolate, Licorise and Jelly Belly's that I have been eating. I swear if I could inject sugar into my veins I would, I just so enjoy a sugar rush, and I have the fillings to prove it!

I have always said that there is no-one who loves me more then Nikki, she over heard me talking to a friend about getting healthier (we never use the "D" wrd around the kids), she snuggled up to and said mommy, you are the thinnest out of all of us, and I think you look just right. Here is this peanut barely 30 pounds telling me that I am the thinnest in the family, lol, I can hold her little tushie in one hand - she is so little. How wrapped does she have me??

Despite Nikki's declarations I swaggered down to Weight Watchers to join the Dutchess of Pork and other fine fat friends to leave a bit of myself behind (including a bit of my behind, behind :) There's nothing like having to get on a scale in front of a throng of woman, not like my bathroom scale where if I balance a certain way it registers 3 pounds thinner - no joke, guess I am into a bit of delusion. It was great because nothing bites like reality. I signed up for the new core program which one day later I am absolutely loving, so wish me thinner and I will hopefully be able to fit into my summer clothes by the time summer rolls around - hey spring is only two weeks away!!!!

Blockbuster DVD Rentals
Blockbuster DVD Rentals