Brotter_Blogger

A South African, married to an American, finally adapting to my adopted country. I love life, laughter, good friends and the warmth that my two kids have filled me with. I glory in the colors of my life and am grateful for the gray days as they allow me to appreciate the rainbows.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, United States

Music Video Codes - MySpace Layouts

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Nikki and the Doctor.

Nikki Noodles the glasses queen went to a pediatric opthalmologist. Poor guy. Have I mentioned the will of iron, the drama queen that lurks at the surface? Poor man did not know that it took 4 adults to get this kid to have medicine from the time she was a few months old (she had two well weeks her first year of life courtesy of her big sister going to school, Ry and her would throw colds back and forth better then any Yankee pitcher). We used to hold her legs, cross her arms, one would hold the mouth open, the other put the muti in her mouth, she was so friggin' strong, a real contortionist (sp?) she would writhe out of our grasp. If we did manage to get her to take it, she would hold it in her mouth until we thought she had swallowed it and then this fountain of medicine would come flying out of her mouth. She really is too much. She is now 5 and nothing has changed, she can turn tears on at will, tantrum to calm in 3 seconds or less. Poor man. Poor assistant. They had to get drops in her eyes, I held her tight, wrapped my body around her, she sent us all flying, he was good though, got those drops in by prying her eyes open, wonder if he makes house calls.

Blockbuster DVD Rentals
Blockbuster DVD Rentals