Brotter_Blogger

A South African, married to an American, finally adapting to my adopted country. I love life, laughter, good friends and the warmth that my two kids have filled me with. I glory in the colors of my life and am grateful for the gray days as they allow me to appreciate the rainbows.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, United States

Music Video Codes - MySpace Layouts

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Valentines Day P.S.

Besides all the hugs, kisses and cards my girls gave me for Valentines day, Ryan put together a package for me, filled with stickers, love notes and she wrapped up a dollar. Mommy she says to me, go buy yourself something special from the dollar store. It just touched me so deeply, Ry is really one of the most generous souls I have ever met. She has the ability to capture peoples souls, not en mass like Nikki noodles but when they see what Ry is about they gravitate toward her, keep her in their soul forever. Nikki lights up every room she walks into and is the center of so many rays of light.

This morning Nikki walks into our bedroom. Daddy she says, my light ran out of light. Little voice, lol, could not laugh at her. So cute so sweet. I am so lucky. Thank you G-d, everyday, every moment for these treasures in my life!!

Blockbuster DVD Rentals
Blockbuster DVD Rentals