Brotter_Blogger

A South African, married to an American, finally adapting to my adopted country. I love life, laughter, good friends and the warmth that my two kids have filled me with. I glory in the colors of my life and am grateful for the gray days as they allow me to appreciate the rainbows.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, United States

Music Video Codes - MySpace Layouts

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Tag you are it!!!

I have never been tagged before but am being today so here goes.............

4 Things I need every morning

My dose of Synthroid
My first 24oz cup of decaf coffee
shower
Brushing my teeth

4 Things that turn me off

Men who keep their socks on during sex
Name dropping
Hair plugs
Bratty kids and the parents who raise them

4 Things that turn me on

Quick wit
soft hands
Great kisses
Adventures

4 things I believe in

I can do anything I want to if I want to badly enough
Sometimes you just can't fix it
Do the right thing for people who know what the right thing is and stop trying for those who don't
Friendship

4 things I am afraid of

Dying young
Predators who prey on kids
Snakes
Global warming

4 things I do every day

Snuggle Josh and Nikki
Drink lots of coffee
Laugh (or at least try to)
Juggle a million things

4 things I want to do before I die

See my kids married
Know my grandchildren
Find a way to make ends meet without the ends moving further apart
Go on a cruise

4 people I want to meet

Dawn one day on I-80
My Standard 8 English teacher who used to ridicule my writing in front of the class and made me put away my poems for years
New like minded friends
Jennifer Aniston is the only fanmous person I think I could actually chat to so she'll have to be number 4.

4 numbers that rule my life

2 kids
The days until my parents come here and then until they leave
My weight
The number of closings I do a week to cover my expenses

4 favorite colors

Emerald Green
Royal Blue
Jade
Baby blue

3 names you won't answer to

Honey
Miss
Hey you!

3 parts of your heritage

Judiasm
The beat of South Africa in my soul
The Holocaust and all the members of my extended family that were exterminated

3 things you are wearing right now

My favourite black Calvin Klein undies
Black Victoria Secret Bra
Black T-shirt and sweat pants - like I have any other color, lol

3 favorite songs today

20 years to live - Matchbox 20
Temptation - Crowded House
Brown Eyed Girl - Van Morrisson

3 of your hobbies

Mah Jongg
Painting
Blogging

3 places you want to visit

Prague
Russia
China

3 ways you are unstereotypically male/female

I am usually looking at the relationship from the typical man's perspective because I often have that view (poor Josh)
Josh tells me everyday that he loves me, I am not that great with telling him
I don't like to shop for clothes or shoes

3 People to tag

Dawn
http://dawn-unplugged.blogspot.com/
Daniella
http://crankys.blogspot.com/
Yades
http://www.byinvitationonly.blogspot.com/

Blockbuster DVD Rentals
Blockbuster DVD Rentals