Brotter_Blogger

A South African, married to an American, finally adapting to my adopted country. I love life, laughter, good friends and the warmth that my two kids have filled me with. I glory in the colors of my life and am grateful for the gray days as they allow me to appreciate the rainbows.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, United States

Music Video Codes - MySpace Layouts

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Out of the mouth of babes...........

Nikki came into my room for our daily shnuggle session - 5am sharp. Its getting earlier and earlier. She knows to shnuggle with dad who is an early bird and let mom acclimate to the day!!! At about 5:30am Josh heads for the shower and Nikki comes to shnuggle me. It is such a delicious treat to feel this little body mould herself to mine. She inserts her mass of curls under my chin and will only move to cover my face (literally) with warm, wet little kisses. There is nothing better. Its our time to talk without the world intruding. I remember doing the same thing with my mom a million years ago. Mom she says to me, are you the boss of dad? What do you mean Niks I say? She says are you daddy's boss? I start laughing and say, No of course not we are partners. What makes you say that? Well Mom she says, you are always shouting at him, its sounds like nanana nana. I had to laugh, really I say. Josh came out of the shower. Nik I say, tell Daddy how I sound. She does her interpretation. Yes he says that sounds about right. I guess they all zone out of my nagging. Am I the boss of her dad? LOl, you have to meet my strong willed New Yawker to determine that for yourself. Luckily Andi's computer is broken so she can't comment. Sometimes silence is golden, especially at 5am.

Blockbuster DVD Rentals
Blockbuster DVD Rentals