Brotter_Blogger

A South African, married to an American, finally adapting to my adopted country. I love life, laughter, good friends and the warmth that my two kids have filled me with. I glory in the colors of my life and am grateful for the gray days as they allow me to appreciate the rainbows.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, United States

Music Video Codes - MySpace Layouts

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Wow is all I can say

Had an amazing experience on Sunday. I have been most fortunate in connecting with moms from Nikki's pre-K group, of the moms there are a few who I have just bonded with on a real friendship level that is so rare for me to find here and I am so grateful for. One of these moms is my friend Loren the other is Stacey, unbeknownst to me, Loren and Stacey are best of friends, I had no idea they were so connected. Stacey and I have made our own connection, Loren and I as well. All of us not knowing that the other two were so closely connected until Sunday when we went to Stacey's 4th of July party and its like the circle closed. It was wild all of us feeling a bond with each other and finally putting it into place.

Stacey's party was another homecoming, not only did she put on a feast acknowledging her Jewish and her husbands Italian genes which kick into feed the guests with the most delicious food until they explode but they have connected with a group of people who all have spirit, views and are grounded, people I can talk to, and connect with. What a pleasure. I did not see Josh nor the kids for the entire day - the kids were in a play frenzy, in their pool, tree house, and the fact that she has horses completely enthralled Ryan. The kids were all on the same wavelength and except for the minor boo-boo there were no tears, no fights, they were all like minded souls. It is rare to have almost 40 people together and they all vibe. For me it felt like home and it just made me stop and appreciate how fortunate I am to have met the people I have. It took so long to find and boy did I have to go through many starts and stops but when I meet people who get me - it just sends me to another head space completely, I honestly did not think it would ever happen on Long Island but feel so grateful that it did.

I just love having all my satelite sisters around the country and around the globe, not sure what I would do without them, feel grateful to now have some in my own backyard.

Blockbuster DVD Rentals
Blockbuster DVD Rentals