Brotter_Blogger

A South African, married to an American, finally adapting to my adopted country. I love life, laughter, good friends and the warmth that my two kids have filled me with. I glory in the colors of my life and am grateful for the gray days as they allow me to appreciate the rainbows.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, United States

Music Video Codes - MySpace Layouts

Thursday, March 03, 2005

The resilience of kids

We went to the city bright and early, actually it was way before bright. Loaded the car at 5am and set sail for the hum of Manhattan. Checked Ryan in at around 6am. 9am she had the surgery - 15 minutes later it was over. Thankfully she bounced back from the anesthetic with lightening speed, literally revved up around the ward. She is such a curious and delicious girl. Can't believe I have been lucky enough to be blessed with her and Nikki. Makes one appreciate them even more when you see how seriously messed up some of the other kids in the ward were. Count my blessings oh yes I do - everyday!!!!

Blockbuster DVD Rentals
Blockbuster DVD Rentals