Brotter_Blogger

A South African, married to an American, finally adapting to my adopted country. I love life, laughter, good friends and the warmth that my two kids have filled me with. I glory in the colors of my life and am grateful for the gray days as they allow me to appreciate the rainbows.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, United States

Music Video Codes - MySpace Layouts

Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Welcome to the New World

Its been a big week for my cousin Lisa in SA, she has finally connected to the world wide web, became an Aunt again and sent me an e-mail. I am so proud of you and happy to have my favourite medium to communicate with you ......... I am e-mail junkie. For those of you who don't know, Lisa and I have a very special bond, we are born 6 months apart, we grew up within walking distance one another, went to the same schools, she is one of my best friends, we are first cousins, were married within a year of each other, had our first kids within a year of each other, and married guys who are born in the same year, Lees, my love, can you get your own life :) I think the very nature of family, as a friend of mune referred to family as that double edged sword, and yes it is, we all love each other, abuse each other and come back for more. We are bonded together by this bond of blood that cements us forever. All those years of being forced to be together when we were kids really paid off and I must say I have a great relationship with many of my first cousins as a result (not all but many).

Lees welcome aboard.

Blockbuster DVD Rentals
Blockbuster DVD Rentals