Brotter_Blogger

A South African, married to an American, finally adapting to my adopted country. I love life, laughter, good friends and the warmth that my two kids have filled me with. I glory in the colors of my life and am grateful for the gray days as they allow me to appreciate the rainbows.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, United States

Music Video Codes - MySpace Layouts

Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Off to Florida

We are off to visit our family in the sun. Leave the snow and have 8 glorius days in Florida. We will be spending the first few nights at a hotel near Josh's dad's place which is in Jupiter Florida. IT is in the most unbelievable community called http://www.admiralscove.net/ it is such a great place, the kids have a jol. We rent golf carts and zoot around. Its really funny as most of the waitstaff is South African and Josh loves messing with them and ordering a castle, it always catches them offguard. They have a halfday camp for the kids so we get to do our own thing in the morning. It is going to be extra special as Heid's son, Gary, will be coming for two sleepovers. He is such a delightful little boy and I can't wait to spend some good quality time with him.

We then travel south to Heid's neck of the woods - she lives on the water in the most gorgeous townhouse community. We'll spend two nights down there so we can see Joey Boey her baby. My kids will have two sleepovers at her house and Josh and I will have the two nights to ourselves, I must say sounds divine to me. Then back up to Josh's dad to spend some uninterrupted time with him and his wife. I must say I am most fortunate as we really all have an unbelievable relationship, it was not always the case and Josh and his dad spent many years barely acknowledging one another. They have since matured and mellowed and they speak to each other many times a day. Ralph, is a tough man, but I have to say we have developed a great bond and a real deep affection for one another. I feel blessed to have him and Les in my life and can't wait to see them and my sisters family. Those are truly the times we all get treasure as there are never enough of them.

I will try post after my trip but we have Ry scheduled for ear surgery to have her tubes removed when I get back so will see if I have the time.

See you all when I return........................................

Blockbuster DVD Rentals
Blockbuster DVD Rentals