Brotter_Blogger

A South African, married to an American, finally adapting to my adopted country. I love life, laughter, good friends and the warmth that my two kids have filled me with. I glory in the colors of my life and am grateful for the gray days as they allow me to appreciate the rainbows.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, United States

Music Video Codes - MySpace Layouts

Monday, February 21, 2005

clarification

Dawn brought it to my attention that I had not mentioned why Ry has been at all the dr's in my previous post. Nothing serious thank goodness, she has a weird thing with the tendon on her foot called Peroneal Tendon Subluxation, its where the tendon is stretched, and does not fit into the right place on her foot, it is very common in serious athletes. She also has some learning problems and needs additional help for that. She is an incredibly bright and creative girl but has some issues studying. She sees a dr once every six weeks, has physical therapy three times a week, has a homework helper 3x a week (as I am at work), a tutor once a week and then a few dr vivts inbetween that. Poor kid, its a lot but hopefully can all be ironed out in the next few years. She is like a fulltime job these days and it really takes a lot of time and planning but hopefully she will get sorted out and life can be hectic without all the extra hectic stuff.

Blockbuster DVD Rentals
Blockbuster DVD Rentals