Brotter_Blogger

A South African, married to an American, finally adapting to my adopted country. I love life, laughter, good friends and the warmth that my two kids have filled me with. I glory in the colors of my life and am grateful for the gray days as they allow me to appreciate the rainbows.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, United States

Music Video Codes - MySpace Layouts

Saturday, July 01, 2006

I screwed up.........

I screwed up. Big time. Yesterday's activity was turning the house inside out looking for a fedex airbill. Ry was at my mom and Nikki was home with me. Josh came home to help me on my quest. Gone. Nikki saw how frantic I was, she asked me what happened I told her what I was looking for. She dissapeared for a while, and returned with a piece of paper covered in Nikki squiggles. I couldn't find it mommy she says, so I made you another one. How do you stay frantic in the face of that? Quite a while later my husband managed to locate it online, there lay the error loud and clear, I sent the documents to the wrong place. The mistake was a costly one, a good chunk of my savings for my trip. When I saw what I had done I burst into tears, little Nikki was frantic, Mommy she says, don't cry, please, little arms around my neck, little body curled up on mind. I know what I will do she says, she gave me a massage, little fingers on my back and neck. Oh how could anything be bad with that kind of love?

Blockbuster DVD Rentals
Blockbuster DVD Rentals