Brotter_Blogger

A South African, married to an American, finally adapting to my adopted country. I love life, laughter, good friends and the warmth that my two kids have filled me with. I glory in the colors of my life and am grateful for the gray days as they allow me to appreciate the rainbows.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, United States

Music Video Codes - MySpace Layouts

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

5 More Sleeps............

Its hard to believe that after all the planning all the calls, all the advice and ideas, I am 5 more sleeps away from starting my trip to South Africa. While I don't relish the thought of a two-day trip I am looking so forward to seeing the place that in my heart is home. Its always there a soft beat of a drum that beats in time to my heart, slowly calling me back. Back home. I don't have many preconceived ideas as to what it will look like or what I will do in all the places I have booked us into. I do know that it calls me loud and clear, I am going home.

Home to people places and things. We have all changed, its been 8 years since I was last there, heralding the birth of a second child in that time, change of perspective, changes in idea. I imagine I'll slip into my old ways with ease. I am looking forward to seeing it all through the eyes of my kids. I am most excited about seeing old friends, visiting familiar places and showing the kids the part of mommy that they have only seen in pictures. Can't wait to see you all.

Blockbuster DVD Rentals
Blockbuster DVD Rentals