Brotter_Blogger

A South African, married to an American, finally adapting to my adopted country. I love life, laughter, good friends and the warmth that my two kids have filled me with. I glory in the colors of my life and am grateful for the gray days as they allow me to appreciate the rainbows.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, United States

Music Video Codes - MySpace Layouts

Thursday, July 07, 2005

A thousand Nightmares
A million dreams
Amidst the terror
A thousand screams
Hold your love ones
Squeeze them tight
Hold them close
In the still of the night

Terrorism is the name of the game
Since September 11th
The world has never been the same.

We try to move forward
Make strides in the sand
Until the clock stops
In another land

Filled with terror
Filled with fear
Get the "all safe"
From all those we hold dear.

Our thoughts are with you
As are our prayers
As you guide your loved ones up the stairs
Tuck them in for another restless night
With this persistent evil force
Who hides in their shadow,
anonimity is the way they fight.

Be safe
Be well
As we all replay the newsflashes of hell

Blockbuster DVD Rentals
Blockbuster DVD Rentals