Brotter_Blogger

A South African, married to an American, finally adapting to my adopted country. I love life, laughter, good friends and the warmth that my two kids have filled me with. I glory in the colors of my life and am grateful for the gray days as they allow me to appreciate the rainbows.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, United States

Music Video Codes - MySpace Layouts

Thursday, July 07, 2005

London Terrors

Like everyone else I am reeling from the bomb blasts in London. I get so crazed by these terrorists, I understand fighting for a cause, but to declare war on the masses who go about their everyday lives. No that I don't understand. How can they see that as a victory? When will this madness end? When can I undo the knot of fear that is always present in the pit of my stomach?

Blockbuster DVD Rentals
Blockbuster DVD Rentals