Brotter_Blogger

A South African, married to an American, finally adapting to my adopted country. I love life, laughter, good friends and the warmth that my two kids have filled me with. I glory in the colors of my life and am grateful for the gray days as they allow me to appreciate the rainbows.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, United States

Music Video Codes - MySpace Layouts

Saturday, November 06, 2004

Josh scores big points

As I had mentioned in my previous posts Josh had never been into the birthday thang and has taken serious flack for it over the years. This year he got it. Finally. The actually day was great.

He was going to put together a party for me at a restaurant with a whole lot of couples. I said to him I would much rather have a luncheon with some of my buddies from the neighborhood, so he coordinated the whole shebang. On Thursday there were 10 of us at a restaurant called Coolfish, it is a very foo-foo restaurant and the food is outstanding - it was so incredibly yummy. They have a seared black and blue sesame crusted tuna salad with a mango salsa that I would seriously auction my kids off for. We had such fun, and I must say I was completely blown away, Josh had a huge bouquet of flowers sent to the restaurant. Talk about scoring big points.

Blockbuster DVD Rentals
Blockbuster DVD Rentals