Brotter_Blogger

A South African, married to an American, finally adapting to my adopted country. I love life, laughter, good friends and the warmth that my two kids have filled me with. I glory in the colors of my life and am grateful for the gray days as they allow me to appreciate the rainbows.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, United States

Music Video Codes - MySpace Layouts

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

I am a believer............

I don't have OCD although one may be forgiven for thinking otherwise when Yom Kippur, The Day of Atonement rolls around. I find myself faced with my own mortality on a daily basis, the wonders of being a parent and harbouring that fear of what if, but on Yom Kippur I add my feverent prayer to the chorus of so many, to be inscribed in the Book of Life, for all those I love and care about around the globe. I feel the words swirling around my head, not sure if I am just feeling faint from not having eaten or had anything to drink in the almost 27 hour period or if it is a religious frenzy. All I know is that it takes hold on that one day and I cannot let the words go. Let's hope it works and that we may all be in that mysterious book for a very long time.

Blockbuster DVD Rentals
Blockbuster DVD Rentals