Brotter_Blogger

A South African, married to an American, finally adapting to my adopted country. I love life, laughter, good friends and the warmth that my two kids have filled me with. I glory in the colors of my life and am grateful for the gray days as they allow me to appreciate the rainbows.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, United States

Music Video Codes - MySpace Layouts

Monday, October 16, 2006

How the cookie crumbles ......

FYI - the cookie recipe below, while delicious is really crumbly - except for the ones that turned golden brown, the scorched black ones held together pretty well, but alas no-one was clamoring for those.

In my 13 years of living in the USA, I still hate election time. I can't believe that elections are smear campaigns instead of being based on ones own merit. Politicians take pot shots at each other, go out of their way to discredit each other so one ends up disliking both of them. It was so foreign to me when I first came to the States with my South African naivete firmly in place. I remember being truly horrified, the horror has lessened to disgust. I have the power to vote, I am a believer in every vote making a difference but I must say I wish there was actually a candidate out there that was worthy of my nod.

Blockbuster DVD Rentals
Blockbuster DVD Rentals