Brotter_Blogger

A South African, married to an American, finally adapting to my adopted country. I love life, laughter, good friends and the warmth that my two kids have filled me with. I glory in the colors of my life and am grateful for the gray days as they allow me to appreciate the rainbows.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, United States

Music Video Codes - MySpace Layouts

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Quick Tip..............

I needed to make cookies quick and simply. For those who don't know me, I love simple easy recipes that give the appearance that I have actually spent time cooking or baking. I found this tip online and you know what it worked so I thought I would pass it on.

Ingredients
1 box of cake mix (any type)
1/2 cup oil
2 eggs

Mix together

Bake for 10 minutes at 350 degrees.

Mine only needed 8 minutes and they are yum. Add in whatever your little heart desires. I made mine pink, flat and round they are the base for faces, which the kids at Nikki's party are going to decorate and make into monsters, along with severed body parts - found all these gruesome gummy candies at Target. They will use red and black frosting/icing just to make it even more disgusting. Did I mention they had gummy eyeballs too?? I love Halloween - this should get them all in the mood!!!

Blockbuster DVD Rentals
Blockbuster DVD Rentals