Brotter_Blogger

A South African, married to an American, finally adapting to my adopted country. I love life, laughter, good friends and the warmth that my two kids have filled me with. I glory in the colors of my life and am grateful for the gray days as they allow me to appreciate the rainbows.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, United States

Music Video Codes - MySpace Layouts

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Happy Holidays!!!!

Just wanted to wish you all a happy holiday whatever you celebrate may it be the best it can. May you be surrounded by those you love and may the magic of those moments carry you through the next year.

We are leaving for Florida tomorrow, looking forward to some warm weather and family time. Hard to believe that Heid will be 40, we all seem like we are still kids - funny that we actually have our own broods. Can't wait for the cuzzies to get together and play and do what it is they do. Spend some time with my sister and J's dad and stepmom. Treasured moments in the making.

Another year gone by. Its been a draining year, by far not the hardest I have gone through. The emotional rollercoaster with Ryan pretty much finished us off. Thank G-d that is all taken care of and she is moving in the right direction and on a great path. The changes that this year have brought have been remarkable and honestly the support of my friends Andi, Dawn and Loren really helped me make it through it all. How grateful I am too you all. Thank you. A happy and a healthy to everyone.

Blockbuster DVD Rentals
Blockbuster DVD Rentals