Brotter_Blogger

A South African, married to an American, finally adapting to my adopted country. I love life, laughter, good friends and the warmth that my two kids have filled me with. I glory in the colors of my life and am grateful for the gray days as they allow me to appreciate the rainbows.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, United States

Music Video Codes - MySpace Layouts

Monday, December 19, 2005

Hermaphrodites????

We went to a neighbourhood party the other night and had to just tell you about the funniest comment I have ever heard.

Here's how the conversation went - the players .... me, my friend Lisa and her neighbour Lanie.
Lanie says: Do you want to go outside for a smoke?
Lisa, A little hesitant says: no
Lanie looks at me and says: Oh I am so sorry was it a secret?
Lisa shrugs and says: Oh no she's ok she's South African.
Lanie looks at me horrified and says: She's a Hermaphrodite?????
We were so hysterical, oh my word how we laughed. How the hell do you get hemaphrodite from South African. So it became the joke of the night - do you want some salt? what you're a hermaphrodite??? Do you want a brownie? No thanks not tonight we hermaphrodites never touch the stuff..... oh my word, Lanie will NEVER live that one down!!!!

Blockbuster DVD Rentals
Blockbuster DVD Rentals