Brotter_Blogger

A South African, married to an American, finally adapting to my adopted country. I love life, laughter, good friends and the warmth that my two kids have filled me with. I glory in the colors of my life and am grateful for the gray days as they allow me to appreciate the rainbows.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, United States

Music Video Codes - MySpace Layouts

Saturday, December 17, 2005

Exhausted.................

Been a rough week. Late nights at work, days without seeing the kids - work, holiday parties for work. Feel like the smile on my face has been frozen in place, a few more wrinkles to add to the list. Dragging. Not even a double esspresso could boost. Sleep is such a foreign concept, a severe lack in my life, leaving before the kids wake up and returning after they are in bed. Looking forward to our two week hiatus in Florida, spend some quality time with my sister as she rings in her 40th year, J's dad has a camp at his complex where the kids can be entertained in the morning and we can just recharge our batteries, spend quality time as a family and bring in the New Year with those I love and really don't get to spend enough time with!!!

Blockbuster DVD Rentals
Blockbuster DVD Rentals