Brotter_Blogger

A South African, married to an American, finally adapting to my adopted country. I love life, laughter, good friends and the warmth that my two kids have filled me with. I glory in the colors of my life and am grateful for the gray days as they allow me to appreciate the rainbows.

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, United States

Music Video Codes - MySpace Layouts

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Ten Cents

A real Nikki-ism.... lol. Nikki comes to me today and says that she learned about ten cents today at school. I said that was wonderful, did you know that you can also call ten cents a dime. She says really? You can call your nose, mouth, eyes, ears and arms a dime?? I started laughing. No Nikki I said, you mean you learned about your 5 senses. Only my child would make a profit on the senses :)

Blockbuster DVD Rentals
Blockbuster DVD Rentals